8/2/12

Mrs. Strong's Testimonial

 El 01/07/2012, a las 10:55, strongaz@comcast.net escribió:

HI Ubiel!
So Sorry it has taken me awhile to get back to you.  I was out of the country working,
THANK YOU for making my birthday weekend a HUGE success and for the care and
promptness of all your drivers and the great deals you gave me.  The ladies were
especially lucky to have such a wonderful driver when they got stuck because of the road
closure and had a wonderful breakfast because of your driver.  So I Thank You from the
bottom of my heart.  I am going to trip advisor as well to do a testimonial.
 
My Testimonial:
 
Ubiel and the staff at Private Luxury made my birthday celebration so stressfree.
My schedule was unique with several different times of pickup and drop offs and
activities.
His cars at impeccably clean, his staff is very professional and prompt with
only every care and need regarding our transporation met and exceeded.
Ubiel is flexible to schedules changes as things can change quickly while on vacation.
There was never any language barriers as all the drivers speak English clearly.
I would definitely recommend Ubiel and the staff at Private Luxury to anyone and
will clearly use them again when I vacation in Cabo San Lucas.  Thanks Ubiel
for your kindness, professionalism and promptness.
 
Sincerely,
Shannon Strong




Cabo Ground Services.- The best ground transportation services in Los Cabos. Contact us for more information and rates: ubielvilla@yahoo.com Phone: 011-52-1624-141-6838 Web Page: http://cabogroundservices.com/  Twitter: http://twitter.com/cabogrounds Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CaboGroundServices Blog: http://cabogroundservices.blogspot.mx/
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comentarios

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© Cabo Ground Services - Elite Cabo Transportation, Cabo Transfers at Affordable Rates
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top